To access advanced wallet settings:
- Go to “WALLET”.
- Click “Advanced” at the bottom-right corner of your screen.
Each wallet has separate advanced settings.
Advanced wallet settings
XRP Ledger address.
XRP Ledger options (unavailable in hosted wallets)
- “Set Trust” - allows you to set custom trust lines.
- “Show Trust Lines” - allows you to manage and disable trust lines.
- “Show Secret Key”*
Wallet created - creation date of your wallet.
- “Set as primary” (unavailable in your primary wallet)
- “Delete” (primary wallet can not be deleted)
A wallet can be renamed at any time.
Any wallet can be designated as primary and this choice is reversible.
*Do not disclose your secret key to anyone and keep it in a safe place (offline storage or paper copy).