We signed the Diversity Charter!
The Diversity Charter is a national commitment text proposed for signature to any organisation in Slovenia wishing to commit to diversity promotion and management through concrete actions that go beyond legal obligations.
With this gesture GateHub committed to keep creating a more equitable and inclusive work environment. The Diversity Charter defines the principles that the organization follows in its work in promoting diversity, non-discrimination and equal opportunities in the workplace.
Diversity is not how we differ. Diversity is about embracing one another’s uniqueness.
We believe diversity in society has always been a source of progress and development. Only by consistently demonstrating the principles of equality and inclusion of all employees, we can ensure sustainability for the whole society.
Inclusive diversity management is a standard in advanced organizations.
We are committed to modern business practices that through recognition, communication and integration, develop more innovative and sustainable results. A company that encourages open and transparent debate, based on equal opportunities, is successful and lasting. In this light, we are committed to implementing the following principles:
- We are developing an organisational culture based on equal opportunities, mutual respect, acceptance and inclusion.
- We strive to create a work environment that reflects the diversity of society and actively involve employees while avoiding any discrimination.
- We respect the principles of diversity at all levels of the organisation.
- We recognise and actively promote the diversity of our customers.
- We are committed to adapting and improving our Equality, Inclusion and Diversity policy.
- We openly and transparently communicate our initiatives with everyone at GateHub.
Since we strongly believe our diversity enriches us, we kindly invite you to learn more about the Slovenian Diversity Charter here.